- RSS Channel Showcase 7221098
- RSS Channel Showcase 1363156
- RSS Channel Showcase 4950800
- RSS Channel Showcase 7048695
Articles on this Page
- 07/11/14--03:52: _Listen up!
- 07/19/14--03:05: _Arachne Press popup...
- 12/19/15--01:56: _Music, Music, Music
- 12/24/15--09:53: _Solstice Shorts:Lon...
- 01/05/16--10:00: _Longest night – the...
- 09/21/16--05:36: _Lester Simpson Wint...
- 12/31/16--15:59: _Solstice Shorts Vid...
- 01/02/17--02:00: _Solstice Shorts Vid...
- 01/21/17--03:30: _Crowd funding rewar...
- 05/21/17--03:00: _Arachne Press does ...
- 07/11/14--03:52: Listen up!
- 07/19/14--03:05: Arachne Press popup stall in Forest Hill TODAY
- 12/19/15--01:56: Music, Music, Music
- 12/24/15--09:53: Solstice Shorts:Longest Night got a review
- 01/05/16--10:00: Longest night – the complete videos
- 09/21/16--05:36: Lester Simpson Winter Folk Song Workshop for Solstice Shorts
- 12/31/16--15:59: Solstice Shorts Video: George Dunn’s Wassail
- 01/02/17--02:00: Solstice Shorts Video: Green Grow’th the Holly
- 01/21/17--03:30: Crowd funding rewards for music lovers
- 05/21/17--03:00: Arachne Press does Brockley Max
I will be on Croydon Radio on Monday 14th July at 1pm, talking to Glen Lawrence about The Story Sessions, and Devilskein & Dearlove. I might wander into Blackheath Community Opera’s production of The Adventures of Count Ory and even … Continue reading
If you are in South East London TODAY, we have a stall at the Vocal Chords gig (Songs from the Sea) at St Saviours Church, Brockley Rise SE23 1JN from 3-5pm Raising money for the Mission to Seafarers, £5 on … Continue reading
The solstice is almost upon us, and in the best traditions of midwinter we are planning to make a lot of noise. We have three musical interventions happening at Solstice Shorts 2015 Longest Night, with Vocal Chords, Annalie Wilson and … Continue reading
We have a picture of Vocal Chords performing (thank you, Eddie Saint-Jean) here’s the actual song: And finally, we have a lovely review on What’s Hot London. (Thanks to Eddie again; and no, we don’t know him!) Filed under: Events, Festival, … Continue reading
It’s twelfth night, and the official end of the festive season, so as you pack up your Christmas baubles, here’s something to cheer you up: your opportunity to experience the entire evening of Longest Night, in the same order as … Continue reading
You can now book for Lester Simpson’s Folk Song Workshop on 26th November – our Solstice ‘Advent’ event! 12.45-5.15 pm, £25. Come and learn around 5 acapella songs in 3 or 4 part harmony, from Lester Simpson an international recording … Continue reading
Vocal Chords sing a traditional New Year wassail, (which they had already sung about eight times around Greenwich town centre!) known as George Dunn’s Wassail. BSL interpreted by Martin Fox-Roberts Learnt from Lester Simpson at last year’s Solstice Shorts folk … Continue reading
Vocal Chords sing Green Grow’th the Holly an ancient song of the turning of the seasons, at Solstice Shorts festival 2016 at West Greenwich Library on 21st December 2016, BSL interpreted by Martin Fox-Roberts. #ACEFundedFiled under: music, Solstice Shorts, Video … Continue reading
We are crowd funding ( https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1477491501/beyond-solstice-shorts) to support our book tours and Outcome exhibition tour Pledge £12 or more for either Father Tongues CD New CD Father Tongues from Zachary Gvirtzman, our main musical collaborator on the Solstice Shorts Festival, … Continue reading
Brockley Max is coming – and we are getting involved. 2nd June 7pm at the Talbot Pub in Brockley SE4 1QG, Arachne authors Bartle Sawbridge, Rosalind Stopps and Cherry Potts join other writers from WooA (Writers of Our Age), Neil … Continue reading
Brockley_Max_logo_dateschangefromchoiceVocal Chords Sing Songs of Protest 4th May